- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total: 10 minutes
What you will need:
- 1/3 cup non-fat buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 1/4 sugar-free maple syrup (warm it up to your taste)
Let’s get started!
- Mix the skim milk and the pancake mix, following the directions on the package.
- Lightly spray a non-stick pan or griddle with the non-fat cooking spray. Warm up over medium-high heat.
- Take a large serving spoon or ladle and put the pancake batter mix onto the pan as large as you want your pancakes to be. Toss a few blueberries into each bit of batter your pour out.
- Wait about 2 minutes until the pancake has lightly browned. Flip it to the other side and cook until they look good and ready (not mushy or liquidy).
- Warm up some of that sugar-free maple syrup as a topping, and enjoy!
Delicious! But how many calories?
- Per serving: 205 calories (0% from fat), 6g protein, 0g fat, 47g carbs, 5g dietary fiber, 1mg cholesterol, 428mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 3 carbohydrates (2 1/2 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit)